Good to know - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Can I cancel/return my purchase?
- Yes, you can cancel your order up to 14 days after you receive the artwork. It is important to us that you have time to make the final decision about if the artwork is right for you and your surroundings.
When do I get the artwork?
- Indicative delivery time is approx. 5 - 10 business days.
What are the delivery costs?
- Transportation is free from artists who resides within your country. If we need to send the artwork to another country there will be added surcharge of delievery. The added surchage is visible on the checkout page.
Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, basically we will ship artworks all over the world.
What if I discover any damages on the artwork when I receive it?
- If you, against all expectations, discover any damages on the artwork when you receive it, then contact us on either phone or mail. It is important that you check the condition of the artwork on arrival.
Does the artwork get damaged when it is sent to me?
- No, we make sure to pack all artworks carefully before we send them. In this way we ensure that the artwork can withstand the trip without taking damage.
How do I pay when I buy an artwork?
- Find the artwork you wish to purchase and click on the add to cart button. Then if you choose to checkout you can either pay by bank transfer or online via credit card - either VISA VISA card, Mastercard mf. Entering your credit card information is encrypted and uses a secured server. We do not keep any credit card information at any time. If you want to buy a artwork by phone, please contact us on + 45 93 93 44 40.
If I cancel my purchase, how do I return the artwork-s?
- When cancelling a purchase, contact us either by mail or phone and give us notice. Then we will inform you the return address. The artwork must be returned in same condition as you received it and the buyer is responsible for freight costs when returning. Subsequently we refund your payment and the amount will be refunded to your account within 14 days accordingly to the Consumer Contracts Act § 21 paragraph. 3 and 4
Do the artworks keep their value if I choose to sell it?
- It is our objective to only work with talented and serious artists, we therefore also assume that purchased artworks can be viewed as investment objects whose value increase with time.
- Our featured artists are all talented and serious. We represent artists who have gained recognition in the art scene and promising, emerging talents. Purchased artworks can therefore be considered as investment objects whose value increases with time.
Is it possible to get advice on which artwork would suit my home?
- Yes, we work with several interior designers that loves to give good advice for either business or personal decoration.
Are the artworks unique, or found in multiple copies?
- All our artworks are unique. But we also have fine art photography and special edition silk print in limited series. It is written next to the artwork if it is a limited edition.
Who are the artists?
- We are passionate about our art collection. Our artists consist of both young, unknown and emerging talents, as well as artists who have achieved recognition and has many years experience.
- To ensure high quality, all our artists and their artworks are judged by a our panel of curators, led by our gallery manager Christian D. H. We are proud to work closely with our talented artists. Our panel of curators includes photographers, professors at leading art schools, illustrators, educated and talented self-taught artists. It is further our goal is to have artists who represent a diversity, which makes it possible for us to offer art of every taste.
When can I see new artworks on the website?
When can I see new artworks on the website?
- We upload new art on the gallery every week. It is always an new experience to see our collection. In addition, we recommend that you become a part of our arts community, either by following us on Facebook or Twitter. Just click on the Facebook 'like' button at the bottom of the page.
What kind of arts do you exhibit?
- We exhibit original art and limited prints created by top new ermerging and established artists from across the world. We display most two-dimensional and three-dimensional mediums.
How is artwork chosen?
- A panel of curators, led by our gallery manager Christian D. H. selects each artist and artwork we exhibit. Our panel of curators includes photographers, professors at leading art schools, illustrators, educated and talented self-taught artists.
How do I search for and buy art?
- On the Gallery page you can filter your desired list of artworks in relation to type, media, style, size, color and price.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We are happy to ship artwork to any destination in the world.
Do you have a physical gallery location?
- We do not operate a physical gallery, however we regularly participate in art fairs and temporary shows. If you would like information about our next event, please sign up at the bottom of the page to either join our Facebook page or Twitter feed.
If there are any questions you where you didn't find the answer, you are more than welcome to write us. Simply complete the on-line form below and press send. We look forward to hearing from you.