TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is done when you have added the desired artwork to your shopping basket.
- Click on the menu CHECKOUT where you fill out your address and choose the desired payment method.
- Click the button "Continue to next step" and you will be presented with available shipping methods.
- Choose your desired shipping method and click the button "Continue to next step".
- Now you will be presented with an overview of your order. Indicating your account information, billing information and where the artwork should be shipped to, Shipping information.
- Review that all the information is correct and complete your order pressing the button "Complete the order"
- Then you will be directed to our secure online payment gateway where you fill out your credit card details.
- Confirm your order and you will be directed back to the site where you will be presented with an order confirmation.
- The order confirmation is also send directly to the email you filled in on the first page.
The artwork is sent directly from the artist, and it must be expected that the delivery can take up to seven days from artist which resides in your own country and up to 2 weeks for international artists.
You will be informed in the case of delayed delivery and you can at all time cancel your order.
The artwork comes with an invoice issued by the artist.
Deficiencies and Complaints
Upon delivery the buyer shall immediately examine the artwork if you, against our expectations, discovers any injury to the artwork when you receive it, you shall contact us on the day of delivery.
Cancellation of an order
A cancellation of an order must be made in writing either by mail or by letter.
Right of return
The buyer has a 14 days return policy from the day the buyer receives the artwork. The buyer may cancel the order by doing the following:
- Refuse to accept the goods
- Send the product back to the sender address.
The return of an artwork
The work of art must be returned in same condition as it was received.
The refunded amount minus transportation costs will be transferred to your account within 14 days accordingly to the Consumer Contracts Act 21 paragraph. 3 and 4
The buyer shall upon receiving the artwork examine it for transport damages. If there should be any transportation damages the customer is obliged to contact us on the day of delivery, thereafter the responsibility goes to the customer.
Since we do not want to have exclusive agreements with our artists, it may happen that an artist has sold a piece of art through other channels. This we have not seen yet, because our artists are able immediately to put an artwork status to sold. Should by chance occur then the buyer will be informed immediately.
We offer, accordingly to the European legislation, a 2 year warranty. This means that the artwork will be repaired if it should break within this period. Reserved that it has not been subjected to misconduct.
Write us right now
If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to write us. Post your question in the contact form below and press send. We look forward to hearing from you.